- Carrier Oil
- Cold Pressed
- Suitable for all Skin Type
- To preserve the quality and integrity of the oil,store the bottle in cool and dark place
What is cod liver oil good for?
Vitamin A, which is present in cod liver oil, is essential for the growth and development of cells, the health of the eyes, and reproduction. Additionally, it contains a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, which lower inflammation and the risk of blood clots.
Is it good to take cod liver oil everyday?
Since there are no established recommendations for the consumption of cod liver oil, the majority of advice is based on the safe intake of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and D. One to two teaspoons is a typical dose, however consuming up to one tablespoon daily is usually safe.
cod liver oil good for hair?
Cod liver oil is a great source of vitamin A, a nutrient that's not only needed for healthy hair growth, but also to assist with sebum production. Sebum is an oily substance naturally produced by the sebaceous glands in the scalp and it's what keeps your hair moisturised and looking shiny
Is cod liver oil good for skin?
Being a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, cod liver is an excellent way to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It delivers your skin with essential nutrients, moisture and a number of other benefits, all of which come together to give your skin a beautiful, healthy, nourished and youthful appearance
- 5000 Per Month
- 3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Amber Glass Bottle/ Aluminium Bottle/ Plastic Bottle
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, Africa
- All India
- Important Note: If you need any certification/proof regarding the authenticity and quality of the product then feel free to contact us anytime and we will be more than happy to provide you the same.